Rhode Island Auto Insurance
What is auto insurance?
Regardless of which auto insurance company you choose, coverage for your car may include some or all of the following coverage categories:
- Liability Insurance: In the event of an accident, liability insurance covers the other person’s car or injuries if it is determined that you are at fault and includes bodily injury and property damage liability coverage.
- Comprehensive Insurance: Covers your vehicle if it is stolen, vandalized, catches on fire, is damaged by a falling object or from a collision with an animal.
- Collision Insurance: Covers you vehicle if it is damaged in an accident. Both comprehensive and collision coverage is subject to a deductible which is the amount the insured has to pay before coverage begins.
- Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury Coverage: Can cover injuries to you or a passenger if you are struck by an uninsured or underinsured party.
- Uninsured Motorist Property Damage Coverage: Can cover damage to your car caused by an uninsured driver subject to a deductible.
- Medical Payments: Covers you or a passenger for medical expenses in the event of an accident.
- Rental Reimbursement: Pays an allowance for a rental car in the event your vehicle is stolen or damaged in an accident.
- Towing: Provides roadside assistance coverage for your car.
- SR-22 insurance: In the event your drivers license is suspended, the Department of Motor Vehicles may require a filing of financial responsibility or SR-22.
People may say in conversation that they want “cheap auto insurance”. In our experience what they really mean by that is they want the cheapest auto insurance available without sacrificing quality of coverage. And that’s what ABZ can provide.
Clients also want personal service along with the best auto insurance rates. If you have coverage questions, need to make policy changes, or have a claim, would you rather talk to a toll free number or an agent with over 30 years of experience. Don’t wait. Contact us today!