Who Needs General Liability Insurance?As a contractor or small business owner, you need general liability insurance to protect your livelihood.
A single accident could result in a lawsuit that could ruin your business. The best way to protect against this type of situation is to make sure you carry adequate general liability insurance.
Most employers will require you to carry a certain amount of general liability insurance before you can work for them.
The General Liability policy generally covers:
- Property Damage – Damage to property that you are legally liable for (including rented property).
- Bodily Injury – Injuries to persons for which you are legally liable.
- Medical Payments – Bodily injury that occurs during the course of your business operations.
- Defense Costs – Suits against your company regardless of fault.
- Personal & Advertising Injury – Claims of slander and libel that are not part of your professional services
Types of businesses that our agency can insure for General Liability include:
- Business Offices
- Professional and Personal Services
It is common for small business insurance to be written as a package policy called a Business Owner’s Policy. This package includes both general liability coverage and Property coverage for a building or business property or both.
Don’t wait to have an experienced local agent review your company’s general liability needs. For low rates, it’s easy at ABZ! Contact us today!
Contact Us today for a free quote!
Request a quote or schedule an appointment today!